15.6.08
Good news

Good news, originally uploaded by clarity25.

I applied for a job last week at a multi-media company in SOMA and crossed my fingers..

This morning I received a phone call from the company.

I got the job!

I nearly fell over backwards. After a series of disappointments and dashed hopes... this is a big deal for me. This job is the first step towards a new beginning. I'm so excited and nervous about the first day..

I start tomorrow.

I'll let you know how it goes.

NOTE: This picture was taken and the entry was written on March 1st. I haven't been able to update since then because this new job isn't a typical 9-5 job. It's been requiring extra overtime hours especially with all the training in the first week. I've been coming home exhausted and passing out.

I love it though. It's been a good week so far despite the stress of learning the ropes of a new job.

This weekend, I'll update more about my first day and update the pics for the rest of the week. Now I have to get dressed and run out the front door.

I just wanted to share the good news. Thanks for all your good vibes and encouragment! Things are really looking up right now. (Finally... I have to admit we were close to giving up all hope, packing up my bags and leaving San Francisco) Eric got another freelance art job too. So we're both feeling really happy this week.

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 2:28 PM |


0 Comments:




<body>