I had a job interview today.

It was for a full-time position in the multi-media company in SoMA.

If I hadn't worked as a temp for a few weeks and made connections.. I would have never known about this job. Which goes to show that everything in life happens for a reason.

It's a creative, fun and challenging position. Something I would enjoy doing with people that I'd love working with.

I'm *really* *really* hoping I get this position.

A stable job in a cool company that would help pull us out of our financial slump.

I have my lucky San Francisco Penny and my fingers are crossed.

Now I just have to wait for them to call.

I have a good feeling about this though. I've had so much bad luck lately, something has GOT to give.

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 2:27 PM |


0 Comments:




<body>