day 111 - Valentines Day, originally uploaded by clarity25.

Yesterday was Valentines Day..

Eric and I attended the strangest event.

In the Embardacero, downtown San Francisco they have a Valentines Day Pillow fight. I heard about it and I was curious so we took a stroll.

As we got closer, we saw people running with Pillows.. Then we heard the frenzied screams..

We came around the corner and saw this (I took some video Footage)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyCZnIH7A9I

You can hear someone behind me asking "Why... are they doing this?"

Because it's San Francisco (?)

There were feathers flying everywhere, People getting pounded by pillows in all directions. feathers blew into my mouth and got caught up in my eyelashes. So many people.. so much laughter.

Eric grabbed a pillow that was tossed on the ground and ran into join this battle. If you look closely in this next footage, you can see him in the crowd..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UYox8m366s

He came out wounded and rubbing his head. "Man, they really beat you with those pillows. You get wacked in the head from all sides and there's no escaping.. "

Wen went out for dinner, Burritos and avocado burgers..and saw a movie. It was a fun night.

Anyone else go to the SF Pillow Fight?

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 2:22 PM |


0 Comments:




<body>