Day 44 - reaching out.., originally uploaded by clarity25.

There's so much going on right now. I can't write about it and I wouldn't even know where to begin if I tried.

But we're on the right path, Sometimes it feels like we take two steps forward and then two steps back... but every day things get a little better.

This situation is bringing me to parts of San Francisco I never thought I would see, parts I never wanted to see...

There's more to this city than happy hippies and Golden Gate Park.

There's a darker side that a lot of inhabitants get sucked into and they don't write about this in the tourist guidebooks.

But this chapter is coming to an end soon.

I never thought someone I cared so much for would have to struggle through something like this, but it could happen to anyone.


Someone you love right now could be going through it too.



day 44 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 6:29 PM |


0 Comments:




<body>