Eric and I went to Vertigo early to catch the happy hour drink specials.

It was nearly empty!

There are three rooms in the pub. A room with a bar table, a dance room with gilttering Disco balls all over the ceiling and a smoking room with round tables. (Yes, it's true ...a smoking room in San Francisco.. I thought it was only an urban legend)

But the lack of action didn't stop us from ordering a few drinks and chatting together while the music drifted around us and the disco balls swayed overhead.

It was nice just to spend time with Eric alone, just the two of us enjoying eachother's company and re-connecting..

Day 35 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 9:45 PM |


1 Comments:


At Wednesday, October 31, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

My favorite bar is a walk from where you are, but it's worth it - at least I think so. ;-)

The Bus Stop up on Union at Octavia. Pauly used to be the day bartender. Ron & Jason were the nighttime bartenders - Gabe the owner. Ron is a big older bald guy - he's from Detroit. If you go, tell them Kathleen from Detroit sent you and that I said Hi. Clark was an older man - a regular with white hair. I loved him. Great guy. It's a sports bar, just for the record. I'd go in for every Red Wings game and sit at the bar, drink my Guinness and watch the Wings. I miss that place.



<body>