Day 33 - laundry day, originally uploaded by clarity25.

Laundry day..

Going to a laundromat to do my laundry is a new experience for me.

Most of my previous flats had washers and Dryers already installed. Our building has ONE machine downstairs but it is occupied most of the time.

I'll bring a book or my laptop. Often times the people there also doing their laundry will strike up conversations with me.. I'll end up laughing and the time will go by faster.

This might sound crazy, but people in San Francisco seem happier here. Happier than New York, Germany and Florida.. it's just a vibe I get. I can't put my finger on it.

Another thing I noticed is that they're all creative people. Actress's, Singers, models, and artists. Everyone here I've met has a unique story.




Day 33 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 6:28 PM |


1 Comments:


At Saturday, October 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

I hate doing laundry. This reminds me of my days using the laundromat when I was living in NYC. But you are right that people in California are nicer and happie -J



<body>