Day 28 - Drawing, originally uploaded by clarity25.

I've been working a lot on new Character design sketches and fully rendered drawings for my portfolio with the Wacom computer sketch board.

I'm not used to drawing directly on the computer with an electronic pen. I usually draw on a separate piece of paper and put it on the scanner. So it's a bit of a challenge for me but I'm getting the hang of it.

That corny shirt I'm wearing was purchased during our cross country road trip from New York to San Francisco I bought it at a filling station in Iowa. We bought random shot glasses, mugs, postcards and keychains as mementos from every state we drove through during our 7 day trip.

Okay, that's my picture for the day. I really have to get back to work. I haven't had much time to go online lately, but this weekend I'll be able to catch up on everything.

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 2:24 PM |


2 Comments:


At Saturday, October 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

I love that shirt!!

At Tuesday, October 23, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

The shirt is excellent. I hope e-mail will be on the agenda. ;-)



<body>