15.10.07
Day 23 - Layers

Day 23 - Layers, originally uploaded by clarity25.

One Important thing I learned about living in San Francisco

Always dress in Layers.

In the morning it can be cold, then really hot in the afternoon, then cool in the evening.

During as simple stroll through the city, I'll pull off my hoodie, put it back on, then pull it off again. The weather keeps shifting. Fog rolls in, Fog rolls out, rain falls, the sun emerges..

Right now it's raining, I'm sure it'll clear up by this afternoon. The weather never stays the same way for long around here.

Sorry for being M.I.A. lately, I took a picture every day but didn't have the opportunity to upload all of them until now. You can click back to view the past five days.

I've been working hard on preparing my portfolio for future interviews and I haven't had much free time. I was just offered a freelance job. It's small,(not much money) but it's a start. It's a good side job while I continue learning the computer programs I need to know for the position I really want.


I'm nervous about entering the job market again.

Day 23 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 2:54 PM |


3 Comments:


At Tuesday, October 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Vancouver was just like San Fran! I always thought the summer weather in Vancouver was perfect, tshirt weather in the daytime without being sweltering and then at night it sometimes got a bit cool so youd throw on a hoodie.

Don't fret reentering the job market! Just be yourself and believe in yourself and soon enough you will have your dream job!

At Wednesday, October 17, 2007, Blogger Nightmare 

Skaggs Design.

http://www.skaggsdesign.com/

They are always looking for talented people like you.

At Thursday, October 18, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

Ah, you learned the first thing about SF. You never have a clue what the bloody weather is going to do. Layers is exactly what you need. I swear I kept my gloves and scarf in my bag year round!!! There's a Mervyn's on Geary a good ten blocks west of Van Ness. I found the best gloves there. It's worth a trip on the Geary bus, trust me.



<body>