Day 17 - Back in San Francisco, originally uploaded by clarity25.

I'm back in San Francisco!

My cats survived the flight.. I survived the flight... although it was a BAD experience. Flying alone with 2 cats is more awful then I expected.
(see Day 16 for details -- I flew with AMERICAN AIRLINES. I had problems coming and problems returning. Just a heads up to anyone planning a plane trip in the future.)

My cats, Michael and Fiona are doing fine now though. All is well.

It's so great to be back in California. Eric and I ran to eachother in the airport. He swung me around in circles. I'm home! It's like a warming filter was cast over everything. The weather is beautiful, my mood improved.

Just being here in San Francisco makes me happy in a way I can't describe...Sometimes I feel like I'm going to wake up one morning to discover that this is all really a dream. I'm waiting for something tragic to happen. Nothing in my life has EVER been this good for this long...

In the morning we went to Washington Square to do some sketching..and had half-price cocktails at "Sushi Rock" on Polk street

This picture was taken in Presidio park.

We went their in the afternoon. We walked along the water, climbed on the rocks.. strolled to the spot where they filmed "Vertigo"

It's good to be back.

Tomorrow we'll be going up to the roof to watch the Blue Angels perform a flight show with fighter jets over San Francisco.

Anyone living in this area can probably also hear them flying overhead while I type this. They're in the middle of a practice run. The sound is insanely loud...It's been like this since I returned from New York.

I'll try to get some good pics

Day 17 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 5:31 PM |


1 Comments:


At Wednesday, October 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

When we moved our cat howled the whole way and attempted to get out of his crate an as soon as we got out of the car he peed all over. He had bruised his ears, ripped his claws so his paws were bloody and had blood on his chin from trying to push his face through the bars. A day later and he thinks we must have bought the house for him because he's right at home laying in the sunbeams! So hopefully afte a couple of days your kitties will be like "wow this Cali sunshine is sooo nice" and decide to become California cats.
I'm so happy for you!



<body>