I love walking up and down the streets of San francisco. there are some hills that overlook the entire city. It's always a breathtaking sight for me.

I'm completely in love with this city. Everytime I step out of my front door, I'm filled with a happiness I can't quite describe adequately in words.

I just can't help but smile.

"If you're alive, you can't be bored in San francisco. If you're not alive... San Francisco will bring you life"
-William Saroyan

day 21 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 2:53 PM |


2 Comments:


At Tuesday, October 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

This photo is amazing! The perspective makes it look like you are standing on a ledge about to jump into the city!

At Thursday, October 18, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

I think you and SF belong together.



<body>