Day 27 - Library card!, originally uploaded by clarity25.

I have a library card!

I walked down to the library this afternoon. I couldn't believe how big the San Francisco Public Library is! It's in a big white building next to the Courthouse, cityhall and Asian Art Museum. It had four levels filled with endless rows of books.

For a book lover, like myself, this was NIRVANA.

I walked around in amazement.

I checked out my first book and strolled out with a smile.

I ran up the steep hills home to our apartment and proudly showed off my new card to Eric and my roommates.

yeah...It doesn't take much to make me happy.

Next step...

Going to the DMV and getting a San Francisco State Drivers license. I'm slowly becoming an official California resident.

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 2:24 PM |


2 Comments:


At Monday, October 22, 2007, Blogger Nightmare 

"San Francisco State Drivers license"

You do know that San Francisco is a city and CALIFORNIA is a state right?

At Tuesday, October 23, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

I got my SF Library Card early on and then never went back. I'm such a book collector. And I never ever got a CA state driver license. I moved back to MI before it expired and since I never drove in CA I didn't feel the need. Good luck at the DMV, it's always crowded!



<body>