Day 183 - Feeling small, originally uploaded by clarity25.

“Those who find beauty in all of nature will find themselves at one with the secrets of life itself.”

Today We went up to the top of Whiteface mountain, Upstate New York.

The drive up to the top was terrifying. Driving around narrow steep ledges and slippery gravel. We took a rickity elevator located inside inside the mountain to reach the very top.

The view was incredible!

Standing on the edge, looking down...I felt so small, Dizzy and overwhelmed.

It was truly beautiful and awe-inspiring. Words can't even describe it.



Mountain View

Landscape

Day 183 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 4:20 AM |


2 Comments:


At Thursday, June 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

What a view! I didn't realize that New York had mountains like this. When I think of New York, I think of the city. I am happy to hear that you got away for 2 days. Maybe you will return with a new hope and happiness inside.Good luck to your sister too.

At Thursday, June 21, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

Wow! That was beautiful. You've made me want to visit upstate NY now!



<body>