Day 175 - Gone with the wind, originally uploaded by clarity25.

Wednesday afternoon.

I returned home tired from work, Immediately kicked off my high-heels, pulled my dress over my head and peeled off my stockings. I got into some casual clothes and poured a cup of coffee.

Eric is working until Midnight again...

I wanted to escape into a movie. This is a picture of me watching "Gone with the Wind" for the very first time...

I fell sleep on the sofa before the end of the first part. I need to see it to the end. Is there anyone else on this planet that HASN'T seen "Gone with the Wind" yet? (Besides me)

Day 175 of 365 days

P.S. Yes, I have big feet. I'm size 8 1/2.

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 4:26 PM |


5 Comments:


At Tuesday, June 12, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

Great socks! Um, I haven't seen all of it and don't actually want to.

At Wednesday, June 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

The photos aren't loading :(
ummm...8.5?
Sometimes I fit into a 9 if I'm lucky and it's a big make of shoe...but most of my shoes are 9.5 sometimes 10. Oh and they have been since grade 6(I was also my full height by then too so I wasn't some big footed freak!)
My grandfather used to joke that he could sail the ocean in a pair of my shoes.
My sister on the other hand is a perfect size 6..she got the dainty feet and hands and the good hair.

At Thursday, June 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Oh yeah and I haven't seen Gone With the Wind in it's entirity either.

At Thursday, June 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Nope, you aren't the only one! I haven't seen any of it.. plan to someday though :) BTW, love your socks.. and I have big feet too, so you aren't alone!

At Saturday, June 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

haven't seen gone with the wind ever, don't plan to either. honey, you don't have big feet, i have 10s and i'm only 5'5". i am utterly jealous of your 8 1/2s.



<body>