Day 173 - Out of Focus, originally uploaded by clarity25.

“Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'”
-Charles Schultz

I attempted to take a picture of my reflection in my bedroom mirror after a few beers.

That was pointless. But unfortunately since I have nothing else, It's the picture of the day.

It represents how out of focus and lost I felt. So many fights with my father, My mother isn't healing as quickly as expected. She's in more pain than she should be and it could be internal bleeding from the surgery. They gave her more painkillers and told her that if she was still in pain next week they would do a sonogram.

Eric and I have opposite work schedules and I'm too drained when I return home from work to even return all the phone calls from my friends. My social life is crumbling. I'm just too tired.

Not a great start to the week.

And the romantic idea of drinking to "escape the pain" didn't really help. I just passed out an hour later from exhaustion.

Day 173 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 4:25 PM |


1 Comments:


At Tuesday, June 12, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

Drinking never helps even though we always think it will. And I don't notice it helping me to forget what it was I was drinking to forget either. I find it just heightens the pain and then you feel like crap the next day. I will continue praying for your mother and for your father to come to his senses.



<body>