Day 178 - Sunday Morning, originally uploaded by clarity25.

Sunday

“Make the best of today, for there is no tomorrow until after today.”

7 A.M. Eric just left for work...I wish we had the day off together. The house feels empty without him. The weather is dark and overcast. I can hear a rumble of thunder in the distance.

I'm about to sit down and read the New York Times with a cup of coffee. Afterwards I'm going to pull out of my oil paints and a fresh canvas. I need to turn off my phone and just get absorbed in my artwork for the rest of the day. I'm already in my painting clothes

I just finished my 6th grueling week at Innitech Corporation.

Sorry I've been absent for a week. But I've been taking a self-portrait each day regardless, I just uploaded all of them now. You can click back to view the past few days.

Enjoy your weekend

Day 178
of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 4:27 PM |


1 Comments:


At Thursday, June 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Nice shirt! Enjoy painting again!



<body>