Day 176 - The past, originally uploaded by clarity25.


"In this bright future, don't forget about your past"
-Bob Marley

I went to the library and checked out a pile of books about New York City's history and I'm absorbed. I wish I had more free time to read all these books and articles... but whenever I get a chance I relax in bed and read a chapter or two. It fascinating to learn about the struggles of my grandparents and ancestors in New York City, how things used to be and how far we've come.

There's Fiona in the right hand corner. We're still waiting for her "Soft Claws" to arrive.

Day 176 of 365 days

“For books are more than books, they are the life, the very heart and core of ages past, the reason why men lived and worked and died, the essence and quintessence of their lives.”

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 4:26 PM |


2 Comments:


At Tuesday, June 12, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

Those books look very interesting. A good (fiction) book that takes place in old New York is The Alienst by Caleb Carr.

Fiona is so pretty.

At Thursday, June 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Yeah we tried those soft claws on Benson, hopefully you will have better luck with them than we did.
Now we just keep his nails trimmed as short as we can.



<body>