Day 181 - Going on a road trip, originally uploaded by clarity25.

Me and my sprained ankle are hitting the road tomorrow morning at 4 A.M.

I'm driving with my younger sister to UPSTATE NEW YORK to visit her new college and check out potential apartments for her to live. It will take about 5 hours to get there.

We'll be crashing overnight in a motel and returning Saturday afternoon.

It's been over 17 years since I've gone upstate. It's beautiful there so I'm sure I'll return with a lot of pictures.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Day 181
of 365 days

P.S. Thanks for all your great advice and caring notes regarding my ankle injury. I'm feeling a lot better, I'm sure by Monday I'll be able to take off this ugly brace.

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 5:38 PM |


3 Comments:


At Friday, June 15, 2007, Blogger Nightmare 

That brace is sexy! it is not ugly, it just adds a story to your already colorful life!

At Monday, June 18, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

Nothing about you could be ugly, Clarity. I hope you had a great trip.

At Thursday, June 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

hahaha I love those sox!! Toesocks are so funny but so comfortable to wear!



<body>