Day 174 - Hung over, originally uploaded by clarity25.

Tuesday Morning

I woke up with a pounding head, the light coming through the curtains hurt my eyes and I winced.

20 minutes until I had to leave to face another day at work.

I stumbled around and pulled together an outfit

Eric was still asleep, he doesn't go in to work until 3 P.M.

I gave him a kiss on the forehead, he shifted in his sleep and mumbled something, but I couldn't decipher it.

Then I slipped on my high heels and reluctantly headed out the front door. ...

Day 174 of 365 days

“Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.”

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 4:26 PM |


1 Comments:


At Tuesday, June 12, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

Working sucks, so why not have a hangover for it.



<body>