Day 171 - Sunday morning, originally uploaded by clarity25.

“There are things known, and there are things unknown, And in between are the Doors”
-Jim Morrison

Eric and I have a day off together for the first time in 5 weeks.

I took this picture of me slowly opening the bathroom door while Eric was in the shower. Then I put away my camera for the day and joined him.

It was a perfect Sunday.


Day 171 of 365 days

Assignment for Take a class with Dave and Dave. Topic: "Sphere"

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 10:11 AM |


2 Comments:


At Monday, June 11, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

Yay! A day off with Eric. That's so wonderful. I hope you both had the most fantastic day ever.

At Thursday, June 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

I like the reflection in the door knob and the story behind this picture. Have a good day!



<body>