Day 169 - about the stripes, originally uploaded by clarity25.

"Life is about loving and letting go. It's about people learning to be comfortable in their own skin"

Today I looked back at the 169 pictures I've taken since I first joined 365 days. It's a unique documentation of my life and I'm grateful to the founder of the group for getting people involved in this concept. It's something I wouldn't have done on my own.

Even though it's been a rough time for me since I returned to the U.S., I'm really glad I documented it. I realized I'm not the only one going through a transitional period in their life and it was comforting to hear about OTHER people's life stories. Shared in comments and in their own photo streams. Flickr members ranging from 13 - 75 from all parts of the world. It's great to be a small part of something bigger than myself.

I noticed that 80% of my pictures involved stripes. Striped socks, striped sheets, striped shirts or shadows causing striped patterns of light.

Some people have asked: "What's up with all the stripes???"

Here's where I'm supposed explain a deeper significance behind it all , but the truth of the matter is... well, I don't really know.

Day 169 of 365 days. I'm almost at the halfway point. Only 196 days to go.

Thank you so much for coming along for the ride with me so far.

P.S. My friend at work sent me a cool link to new interactive site I'd like to share.


imagini.net/

You pick the pictures that represent your personality and you come up with a visual DNA respresentation and analysis of your character. It's really unique and different. I'll post my results, I'm interested to see yours. So if you decide to check it out, please share the link to your results.

Read my VisualDNAGet your own VisualDNA™

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 7:23 PM |


3 Comments:


At Thursday, June 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

http://friends.imagini.net/vdna.php?responseUID=411098-aa1f&srv=iwebcl4

At Friday, June 08, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

I did that imagini thing sometime last year (or earlier this year). I wonder how my answers would change in that short span.

I totally agreed with you on the "Gross" choice.

I love your striped socks.

At Friday, June 08, 2007, Blogger Jen 

Thanks for the link!

Here's mine:

http://friends.imagini.net/vdna.php?uid=414339-ac43&srv=iwebcl4

Hope you have a great weekend! *hugs*

Jen (ameliorating)



<body>