Day 167 - Wednesday morning, originally uploaded by clarity25.

It Wednesday morning. I still have a sore throat and a headache..but it's time to take some Motrin and drag my body out of bed for work. Even though it's so tempting to call in sick again and crawl back under the sheets...

I have to remember my financial goal. This is our only way out of New York and each day we get closer to that goal. I can't give up now, although it's tempting. But if I quit now, we'll remain stagnant and trapped.

I can't believe I'm already in my 5th week of working at Innitech Corporation. It feels like just yesterday I was struggling to put together a business outfit for my first day at the job.

Now it's simply a daily routine.

Maybe I can re-set my alarm and squeeze in 15 more minutes of sleep....

Day 167 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 3:11 AM |


5 Comments:


At Friday, June 01, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

It is so hard going to work when you feel so awful. Then again, it's work, might as well feel like crap there as at home. I've been there too many times this year already. I hope you're well in time to enjoy the weekend.

At Friday, June 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

I hope you feel better soon! I finally caught up on your blog. I was so busy. I can not wait to catch up with you guys. Call me and you have to meet my new bf. Send your mom well wishes from me. Love ya! ~K

At Friday, June 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Hope your feeling better soon! Nothing sucks as much as working when your sick..well except for working when it's really nice out!

I think your allergic to the States! I just don't recall you being sick so much in Germany.
But then stress wears your immune system down.

At Friday, June 01, 2007, Blogger Nightmare 

GET WELL SOON BABY!!

At Monday, June 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Get well soon Clarity! I'm sure you'll reach your goal in no time, you and Eric both seem like determined people and at least your job is not forever.



<body>