Day 170 - Making Lunch, originally uploaded by clarity25.

I'm currently going through an artichoke obsession. It began about 5 weeks ago. I can't eat enough of them, even though it's a lot of work and preparation for so little.


Everyone has a different way of eating Artichokes. Here is the Clarity recipe:

Cut the thorny tips off an artichoke with a pair of scissors.
Boil it in a covered pot for 45 minutes. (or until the leaves can be easily pulled off with your fingers)

Mix Mayonaise, Dijon Mustard and honey together to create a sauce. Add thinly sliced onions, oregano, dill and rosemary.
Stir it all together.

Pull the leaves off the artichoke, dip them one by one into the sauce and enjoy.


Artichokes, Sushi, Avocadoes, shrimp and Olives. My favorite food in the world. I would eat only that every day for the rest of my life if I could.

Random Question: If you had to eat only one type of food and one type of drink for all eternity, what would you choose?

Day 170 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 10:09 AM |


5 Comments:


At Saturday, June 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Mt. Dew, 24/7. No food needed; just a good multi-vitamin. :)

At Monday, June 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Tea
and...hmm food wise...
gnocchi in cream sauce (but only if I didnt gain weight!)
or
Montreal Bagels with whipped cream cheese..(see note above)
or
Bean salads.(if the weight thing was an issue.)

At Monday, June 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

oh wait...avocados in both the bean salad and on the bagel..mmm avocados.

God I like food too much to get it down to one!!

At Monday, June 11, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

Guinness or a really good IPA - tempura asparagus sushi, although I lived on artichokes in SF where I could get them three for a $1. So much more expensive here LOVE THEM.

At Monday, June 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

I also love these things (Artichokes, Sushi, Avocadoes, shrimp and Olives) but add goat cheese to my list.



<body>