Day 46 - On the edge, originally uploaded by clarity25.

Well, things are slowly getting better.

My ear is entirely healed and only the faintest of scars remains. (see Day 41 ). Fiona and Michael are chilling out.

John's health is gradually improving.. he's on the road to recovery.

We still haven't found an apartment, but at the moment it's not so important. That's on the backburner.

The weather has been cold and foggy this week. I haven't seen the Golden Gate Bridge in days. It's been cloaked in a layer of thick fog moving slowly over the horizon. Every day been dark, overcast and gloomy.

But I guess this is just marking the inevitable arrival of winter in San Francisco. With all the sunshine I've experienced since my arrival here, I shouldn't really complain.

When things get too overwhelming and stressful, I like to go up to the rooftop and sit down with my feet dangling over the ledge. The cool wind blowing in my face while I listen to the fog horns from the bay. It relaxes me and I feel so alive.

It's been a while since my last update, It's been a difficult week but I took a picture every day regardless and I just posted them all now. you can click back to view them.

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 6:30 PM |


4 Comments:


At Wednesday, November 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Beautiful picture! I hope things in your life continue to get better. I love reading your blog and seeing your pictures. I've been reading since day 1 and I haven't left a comment until today.
I just wanted to send you some positive thoughts and prayers. Whatever you are going through. It will pass and the sunshine will emerge from behind the clouds

At Wednesday, November 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

DUDE!!!Don't sit on the edge of the roof like that! It makes me nervous!!!:)

At Thursday, November 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Hi Clarity, it's always strange when you do a bumper update of entries because things move along so fast! Sorry to hear about your ear, that must have been more than a little alarming but I'm glad to hear that it's healing ok. Make sure you keep a close eye on it for infection because the last thing you need is an infected ear the size of a small cauliflower, take it from someone who inadvisedly got her ear pierced by a crusty hippy at a stall and so knows all about hideously septic earlobes. Whatever has gone wrong for John I hope it gets better soon, keep going a day at a time and things will come right eventually, as long as you have each other (and of course your cats!) you and Eric can ride out anything that comes your way, I know you can. Take care, love Vicola

At Monday, November 12, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

You and Eric and another woman I didn't know (I assume it was Celine) were my dreams last night. Guess that means I should have checked your blog first thing this morning to make sure you were all okay.

I'm sending you hugs and love, as always.



<body>