Day 188 - Acceptance, originally uploaded by clarity25.

I went through all the stages, and I've reached acceptance.

Denial and isolation: "This isn't happening. This can't be happening. I feel like my family is so alone in this"

Anger: "this is unfair! This is unjust! I have to do something about it!.How could the judge do this??"

Bargaining: "Maybe we can appeal, maybe I can ask the New York Times to write another article.. maybe it will change something."

Depression: "Nothing is ever going to change. I don't want to get up this morning. What's the point?"

Acceptance: ".This is the situation. I can not alter it, so it's time to come to terms with it and help my brother. In the end, it is going to be okay. Right now he just needs the support of his family."

My little brother is stronger than I give him credit for. He will get through this. Our family is going to get through this. Life does indeed go on and like they always say "This too shall pass"

Today I am doing alot better. I have a clearer perspective.

This is not going to break my brother or my family, we will pull together and overcome it.

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 4:18 AM |


2 Comments:


At Monday, June 25, 2007, Blogger Nightmare 

The anger and fury that I feel toward this old bastard judge is close to unbridled. I cannot fathom the stress and pain this crotchety, old, war mongerish, cocksucking doorknob, has put your family through. He needs to be removed from the bench.

Where is Jack McCoy when you need him?

At Monday, June 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Even though I'm a faithful follower of Law and Order when I read Jack McCoy from Nightmare's comment I instantly pictured Jack from Lost and thought
"well he is cute"

uh.

Sending virtual hugs and sushi to you. Lots and lots of virtual sushi.
AND cupcakes because who doesn't like cupcakes?
(actually I bet that judge hates cupcakes and kittens.)

ohh eerie..listening to my ipod on shuffle right now and the Pixies just came up...ohhh.



<body>