Day 158 - Eric the Chef, originally uploaded by clarity25.

I came home hungry and exhausted to discover that Eric had made dinner.

Not just dinner but a gourmet feast of homemade chicken salad with avocado, olives, peppers, tomatoes and spinach. I was amazed. It was delicious and so grateful.

His culinary skills far surpass mine. Maybe it's because he's European, I don't know how he managed to pull that together after a full day of work. It was such an beautiful dish, I used it for today's self-portrait. Look at the love he put into it. The little olives arranged around the plate edges...

I don't know what I would do without him....

Day 158 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 9:23 AM |


2 Comments:


At Sunday, May 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Wow, 3 of my favorite foods on one plate AND arranged pleasingly!
I'm going to have to buy some Avos today...

At Monday, May 21, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

Chicken? Not nagging, just wondering. And actually, I'm thinking it might not be a bad idea - the protein might help you keep up your strength during this stressful time.



<body>