It's Monday...and you know what that means

"In the same boat with a lot of your friends
Waiting for the day your ship will come in
And the tide's gonna turn
And it's all gonna roll your way

Working nine to five
What a way to make a living
Barely gettin' by
It's all taking and no giving
They just use your mind
And you never get the credit
It's enough to drive you
Crazy if you let it..."


I hate that song yet everytime I go to work, I find myself humming that awful 80's tune.

This picture was taken in the office, not the greatest shot but I was too busy to get anything better for the day. It will have to do.

I just realized something...

Every outfit I purchased for work has been only BLACK AND WHITE.

Maybe it's time to introduce some color to my "office wardrobe".


Day 156 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 8:17 PM |


2 Comments:


At Wednesday, May 16, 2007, Blogger Nightmare 

Is it wrong that I get all tingly when you mention the daily GRIND and show that picture? ;-)

At Thursday, May 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Black is easy AND if everything is black then you can get dressed in a flash.
But then again I've been wearing mostly all black since grade 7.
All my accessories though are bright and fun, which makes it even easier to put it altogether.



<body>