5.3.07
Michael

Michael, originally uploaded by clarity25.

In the middle of a world that has always been a bit mad, the cat walks with confidence."
~Roseanne Anderson

I realize this isn't exactly a self-portrait, but it's an update.

It's been a really rough couple of days.

I can't really get into it. Not here, not right now.

I wish things didn't have to be like this. I haven't been sleeping much lately.

My sister tried to cheer me up with the newest Sims 2 expansion pack That worked ....for about an hour.

Not in the mood to post a self-portrait... and having a lot of internet problems as of late.

I'll catch up soon. Just checking in.

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 5:38 AM |


7 Comments:


At Monday, March 05, 2007, Blogger Nightmare 

Pretty cat. Now see I won't pu;; the legs off of a cat for a free trip, that would be mean.

At Monday, March 05, 2007, Blogger MamaKBear 

((((((Clarity))))))

Hope everything will be okay. Thinking of you.

At Tuesday, March 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Your cat is lovely. I'm not usually a cat person but he is very handsome. Hope things get better soon, thinking of you!

At Tuesday, March 06, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

Michael is such a beautiful cat.

Love you, chica, I hope everything gets better, because you deserve so much better.

At Tuesday, March 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Oh Clarity! I'm sorry that you're going through another rough time. Email if you need to, I'm up just about ALWAYS so I'm here for you. Whatever it is, I know that you'll get through it. You are much stronger than you give yourself credit for. *hugs*

At Wednesday, March 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Hey! Remember me? I always think of you both and send you positive vibes. I hope you're doing well and let me tell say - I miss you! Be well, both of you, and receive an extra special super spicy cinnamon hug and much love! =0)

At Thursday, March 08, 2007, Blogger Tamossa 

Was looking at this last night with a friend at his house. We were amazed at th photos. AWESOME pitures!!! And I hope things are ok with you too!

Tams



<body>