Day 127 - Death by Candy, originally uploaded by clarity25.

Eric should have known better than to give me this much valentines day candy...(See previous picture )

I overdosed this morning...

I couldn't stop eating piece after piece after piece....

In the middle of my 500th Jawbreaker.. My eyes rolled back into my head.. Then it all faded to black.

This is how Eric found me when he returned home from work.

Yes....I need help......

Day 127 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 1:39 PM |


5 Comments:


At Saturday, February 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Last year when I went to Vancouver we brought about that much candy with us and finished it in record time. I was popping sweet tarts like they were going out of style.

At Monday, February 19, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

I understand completely. I can make myself so sick eating whatever and being unable to stop. For me on Saturday it was pizza. I had half a large cheese pizza all by myself and then felt miserable the rest of the evening.

I've been doing it to myself all week as well with Hot Tamales, potato chips and jujubes. You'd think I'd know better by now!

At Monday, February 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Mini-Krackel bars. M & M's (my mother did this to me over christmas.) Mike & Ike's, after I pick out the stupid strawberry ones. I also have little self control when it comes to cheese & crackers and brownies.

At Monday, February 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Personally, if I can die by candy, I will consider myself a very lucky man. A toothless man. But a lucky toothless man. :)

And by the way, I realized the other day who you remind me of, a dr seuss book... well, thats not a who but a what, but there are Who's in the what, so that counts right?

It must be the socks. ;-)

At Saturday, February 24, 2007, Blogger MamaKBear 

LOL...You got a genuine laugh out of me with this one!

You must have a sweet tooth that rivals my hubby's! That's saying something, lemme tell ya. :)



<body>