Day 132 - Too many bills, originally uploaded by clarity25.

We received a new bill from our old German American Express account. We had signed up for a life insurance plan and forgot to cancel that seperately when we closed our former European account. So we were still being charged on a monthly basis for the past 6 months.

A new bill on the pile that will wipe us out..

So frustrating.

They just keep coming....

Rent, Car Insurance, Life Insurance, Student loan payments, Visa, debt..

Sometimes I miss the carefree ignorance of my youth, it was so much easier than.

With all these bills, there's no way I can afford a new laptop

anytime soon...

In fact, Ramen noodles are looking pretty appealing...

Day 132 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 5:40 PM |


3 Comments:


At Sunday, February 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Welcome to the club. I hear you!

At Monday, February 26, 2007, Blogger Nightmare 

Yeah being a grown up sucks....which is what I have printed on my checks just above the signature line!!

At Tuesday, February 27, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

Bill paying is the worst. I'll ship you some of this fabulous Indian food. A little tastier and more nutritious than ramen, I think.



<body>