Day 135 - Fading into Nature, originally uploaded by clarity25.

Eric and I went to a nature preserve near our home and spent the day walking through the forest together.

It was nice to escape all the stresses of modern day life. We left our cellphones at home. We didn't think about bills or our jobs. We simply let go of all of it and just relaxed.

At one point, Eric asked me to close my eyes. He took my hand in his and asked me to just listen, smell, feel. He led me through the forest. I loved feeling his hand, listening to his voice and letting go of all control.

Besides tripping over a few tree trunks, it was really freeing...

I wish we could just run away to the forest and live there like the characters in the show "Lost"

But eventually, we had to go home...

That's a picture of the two of us. Eric on the right holding my hand against his chest and me behind him.

It was a really wonderful day...

Day 135 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 2:12 PM |


2 Comments:


At Tuesday, February 27, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

Beautiful picture. I'd say you inspire me, but I so suck at picture taking that I wouldn't saddle you with that. ;-) Nice to have you back. I worry, you know.

At Tuesday, February 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

You don't want to be like a character in LOST, black smoke, others, polar bears!! More like Swiss Family Robinson, with a big tree house and such!

If you didn't tell me there were two people sitting on the tree trunk I would not have known!

later tater,
brandy



<body>