Day 130 - Sullen Girl, originally uploaded by clarity25.

"Days like this, I don't know what to do with myself
All day -- and all night
I wander the halls along the walls and under my breath
I say to myself
"I need fuel -- to take flight --"
And there's too much going on..."


I hate days when there is so much to do and yet a feeling of tired sullenness that's overwhelming when you just don't know where to START...

I'm in a bit of a funk today.

and I think this disjointed blurry badly compositioned photograph displays that.

Day 130 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 5:39 PM |


2 Comments:


At Sunday, February 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

I LOVE that song!

At Tuesday, February 27, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

I hate those days, too. So much to do and absolutely no motivation.

Do you know what I want to do? I want to go swinging! But it's cold and snowy and not really swinging weather. I can't wait for spring.



<body>