Day 124 - Going out, originally uploaded by clarity25.

Tonight Eric and I are going out to celebrate

He got a promotion at work!

It's the potential promotion I had mentioned last month. It's happening now. He has to undergo training next week.

We're thrilled!

I feel like finally everything is falling into place. It took a while to happen, but now it finally is. A new car, better work hours and a raise! When I look at where we were only 3 months ago, I can see how far we've come.

It's such a relief.

This isn't Eric's dream job, but this promotion will put a good title under his belt and make it easier to find that "dream job" in the future. I feel like we're finally on the right track.

Alright we're heading out...

Day 124 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 11:26 AM |


8 Comments:


At Wednesday, February 14, 2007, Blogger MamaKBear 

Didn't I tell you it would all work out? I know sometimes it seems as if it never will, but it always does...one way or another!

Congrats to Eric on the promotion! :)

At Wednesday, February 14, 2007, Blogger MamaKBear 

btw...we're celebrating too...our 12th wedding anniversary! :)

At Thursday, February 15, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

Yay! Congrats to Eric on his promotion! I hope you guys had a great great time!

At Thursday, February 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Finally! Congrats!!
I'm sick and I read "He has to undergo training next week."

AS:"He has to undergo TANNING next week."

Whats worse is that tanning made perfect sense to me for a second.

At Thursday, February 15, 2007, Blogger Unknown 

This comment has been removed by the author.

At Thursday, February 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

This picture looks like it could be from the movie "Amelie"...one of my favourites.

At Thursday, February 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

The picture in the picture... is that you?

At Monday, February 19, 2007, Blogger candoor 

YAY :)

good to see the ebb and flow of life is flowing your way again :)



<body>