Day 123 - Computer problems, originally uploaded by clarity25.

Our cat, Michael knocked over a glass of water and it spilled all over my laptop...

For 5 days I've been having problems with my computer. It wont start, when it does.. It wont log onto my wireless network and then automatically just shuts off after 10 minutes.

It's frustrating, I feel so disconnected. Unable to check my E-mail, surf the web or upload any pics into Flickr.

This afternoon I managed to get my computer to work again.

But for how long?

I went ahead and uploaded my pictures from the last few days. So I'm up to date with my 365 days project. You can click back to view them.

But it looks like I'm going to have to start saving up for a new laptop..

This one (named Charlie) has been with me for nearly 3 years.

So If I disappear again, it's due to technical difficulties.

But I'm working on it.

I hope everyone is having a good week.

Day 123 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 3:24 PM |


2 Comments:


At Tuesday, February 13, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

Silly Michael knocking over that glass of water. Maybe I shouldn't store my computer on the floor next to the couch.

At Tuesday, February 13, 2007, Blogger MamaKBear 

I was wondering where you've been! Glad you managed to check in...if you disappear again I won't worry...as much! LOL

Hugs!



<body>