Day 115 - Reading the Newspaper, originally uploaded by clarity25.

One of our favorite activities is reading the Newspaper together after work. Eric always brings home either a New York Times or Newsday.

We sit across from eachother with coffee and separate the paper into parts. We read articles out loud to one another and provide personal commentary on current events. I love when Eric reads it with his news reporter voice. He has a slight German mixed with british accent, every word accented clearly.

We always end up in a heated discussion about this or that, usually laughing at the end.

I can't imagine doing this with anyone else. I'm lucky that I married my bestfriend...

Day 115 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 10:08 PM |


1 Comments:


At Wednesday, February 07, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

I rarely read the newspaper, except on-line anymore, but I like that you two read it together. I think I'd be more inclined to read it if I had someone with whom to share the stories.



<body>