Day 114 - At the art table, originally uploaded by clarity25.

Now that my health is back to 100%, I'm busy at the art table again working on some portrait jobs.

I'm in the middle of drawing a charcoal portrait of a cute young couple..

The previous owner of the car we purchased still hasn't received her new title in the mail to give to us. This waiting is driving me crazy. We bought this new car last month and it's still not on the road. This whole process is taking forever and a day. It's hard to get to the post office to send out my completed portrait jobs to clients without transportation. It's a 2 and a half mile walk in the bitter cold which I've been putting off. It's impossible to get a ride when all my friends are at work during post office opening hours. Very frustrating. Eric has been carpooling with co-workers to get to work.

Having a car on the road again will make life much easier.

But in the meantime, I'm working

and trapped in the house.

*fingers crossed that this title arrives soon*

Day 114 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 10:07 PM |


3 Comments:


At Wednesday, February 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

You're so talented! Great drawing. Good luck with the car situation!

At Wednesday, February 07, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

Beautiful work as always, Clarity! I'll keep my fingers on that title. It's ridiculous that it's taking this long!

At Wednesday, February 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

This might sound insane, but I keep getting post cards from the Post Office and I think they have a new pickup service (to compete with Fed Ex, etc.). You might want to check out their site. I'm sure you'll be driving around in no time, but just in case....



<body>