Day 107 - We have heat!, originally uploaded by clarity25.

Eric came home with something huge hidden behind his back.

"Guess what I have?"

I was sitting on the sofa wrapped up in a robe and shivering. "Heat?" asked hopefully.

"BINGO!" He presented a Patton Tower Quartz Heater that advertises that it will produce "Sun-like Radiant heat".

I bounced up and down on the sofa and clapped.

He hooked it up and we both put up our feet to the warmth. It's like a fireplace. Our days of a cold apartment are over. Michael watched us in confusion as we hovered around this strange machine.

Oh. Happy Day.

Life is all about the little pleasures...

Too bad I'm having pain in my jaw and swollen glands. I feel like I'm coming down with something.

Day 107 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 1:47 PM |


2 Comments:


At Monday, January 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

This is so cute!

Amy

At Tuesday, January 30, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

Heat is a beautiful thing. This just tells me that I have to get my butt in serious knitting gear and finish (barely started) my cousin's afghan, then my friend Paula's (I've had the yarn at least three years), so I can knit you and Eric a toasty warm afghan!



<body>