Day 108 - In Pain, originally uploaded by clarity25.

I woke up this morning with half of my face entirely swollen. My neck and left arm ached as though I had been run over by a Mack Truck and dragged down the freeway a couple of miles.

I can't eat anything because it hurts to chew. There is this intense hard to describe pain in my jaw. It is enough to cause tears to spring up in my eyes any time I attempted to eat. My head is pounding.

I look like a chipmunk on one side of my face and my eyes are puffy. That's why this picture is cropped, It's a terrifying sight.

I don't know what this is. Some kind of virus? the flu? a tooth infection that spreaded across one whole side of my body? Maybe I'm fight something serious off.

All I know is that I'm in a lot of pain and my body is weak . I'm just in and out of sleep. My stomach is growling but all I can get down is Ramen noodles. I'm going back to bed.

Day 108 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 1:48 PM |


5 Comments:


At Monday, January 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

You should really go to the doctor! I hope the pain goes away soon. If it doesn't. You have to see a doctor.

At Monday, January 29, 2007, Blogger Nightmare 

Bouby has that on occasion, it is an infection in an old root canal for her, but My friend Lizard had this happen overnight once and it was just an infection from a cavity. So go see a dentist and figure out why you have a swollen jaw!

At Monday, January 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Hey - it's mentalimages - forgot my password to sign in.

It's an abscess.

abscess: noun

a painful swelling, containing pus
Example: He has a bad abscess under that tooth.

At Tuesday, January 30, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

Oh, you poor sweetie. I hope you're feeling better soon. Do you have insurance? *hugs*

At Tuesday, January 30, 2007, Blogger Lisa K 

First of all, I hope you get to feeling better..sounds like no fun! Secondly, I recieved your xmas card yesterday! Thanks so much! I would've loved to have your address though to send one to you! *wink*



<body>