Day 104 - Off center, originally uploaded by clarity25.

I think this picture symbolizes how I was feeling earlier today. Very off center..

But now I'm back on track. I'm terrible at decision making, but once I make one. I feel relief afterwards. Sometimes it's just a matter of getting the right perspective.

Today was also a special day because it marked the FIRST DAY of Eric's job schedule shift. No more waking up at 2:30 A.M. He now works from 8 to 5.it's great to get up and see sunlight for a change. I had natural light at the art table.

That's a shot of my art table in the left hand side of the livingroom. My coffee and sketchbook. It's a good workspace. I snapped this random off center pic during my coffee break.

And Eric will be home in 45 minutes.

Random question of the day:

If you could invite three famous people (actors, politicians, musicians, historical figures) to your house for dinner (living or dead) Which three would you choose? Who would you really like to meet?

Day 104 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 7:24 PM |


5 Comments:


At Tuesday, January 23, 2007, Blogger candoor 

my day started off off-kilter as well and now (soon) I lay me down to sleep)... three people from anytime? (but real, not fiction or faith-based?)... such a challenging decision requires much more thought that my sleepy brain has in it at the moment... but subject to change, the first three that come to mind are...

John Lennon, Harry Chapin, and (sheeesh, it's like being on a third wish... can I wish for an unlimited supply of wishes?)... "the one" (for me)...

yeah, ever the romantic...

At Wednesday, January 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Just how many pairs of striped socks do you own? You might have the world record! ;)

3 famous people..hmm..(do they have to be famous?)

Audrey Hepburn.
John Lennon.
Frida Kahlo.

I'd serve rosemary chicken with roasted garlic mash potatoes and lots of wine.

But I'd trade all 3 for just my Nanny.

At Thursday, January 25, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

I love your socks. I started off Tuesday by e-mailing the bosses and telling them I was staying home sick and then proceeded to sleep the rest of my 14.5 hours.

Jimmy Carter (because I love him)
The Dalai Lama
Richard Dean Anderson (because he's hot)

At Sunday, January 28, 2007, Blogger Nightmare 

John Wayne
Richard Pryor
Nikola Tesla

At Wednesday, January 31, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Jimmy Hendrix, Kate Winslet and David Bowie. <3 Acorn



<body>