Day 91 - At the art table, originally uploaded by clarity25.

It's almost bedtime.

I'm at the art table trying to finish a portrait job.

It's a hard assignment because the reference picture I have to work from is really tiny.

But He's the cutest little chubby cheeked toddler with a mass of blond curls.

Eric is behind me watching Star Trek Next Generation on T.V. right now. I can hear Patrick Stewart saying "Make it so" and "Engage".

Patrick Stewart has a sexy voice... come to think about it.

Alright, My break is over... back to work

Day 91 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 2:34 PM |


3 Comments:


At Friday, January 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Beautiful portrait!

At Saturday, January 13, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

And you think I have more talent than you??? You silly silly girl!! ;-)

At Sunday, January 21, 2007, Blogger candoor 

your eyes, your hands, your humble perspective when expressing your thoughts about yourself... the way you use your talents continues to bring me to stop and stare, gawk, even (and I am so happy that doesn't offend you cuz you know I mean no harm :)



<body>