Day 82 - A Resolution, originally uploaded by clarity25.

It's a New Year.

I have one resolution and that is to simply let go.

Let go of my fears, insecurities, reservations, inhibitions and my expectations of where I'm "supposed" to be at this point in my life. Just accept that I AM exactly where I'm supposed to be right now. Everything happens for a reason. I have to let go of the things that are holding me back and I have to put myself out there.

In previous years, I wrote long lists with unattainable goals that led to disappointment. I'm letting go of that too.

I know what I need to do.

So this year, I'm just going to do it.

What were your New Years Resolutions?

Day 82 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 2:24 PM |


1 Comments:


At Sunday, January 21, 2007, Blogger candoor 

I wrote a long comment and the browser locked up and the comment was lost, alas, thoughts are gone, but...

I was resisting commenting as I was reading through these entries from the first day because I know how I can ramble and would not have time to read all if I started commenting...

I am sensing more sadness and struggle than I felt in your diaryland diary (where I first became one of your many groupies :)

maybe you were putting more time and creativity into DLand too, but the mood felt more optimistic and idealistic and less stressed (by the way, I don't think I have the PW to DLand anymore and would appreciate it)...

I hope you and Eric are well and I still love your eye for visuals and way with words and most of all, your loving heart (I she a few tears, especially during the few days awaiting your dad to come home and your Nikon for Xmas, so who's the dork here anyway? :)

I left living in the northeast, in spite of it's wonders of art and theatre and life and energy, was more tension and aggression than I wanted around me on a daily basis in this life... I may leave Florida one of these years for different reasons and hear wonderful things about the northwest...

you are very blessed to have Eric (and he to have you) and to have family who treasures your creativity and supports you as well as they do... and I thank you for continuing to bless me and the world by sharing your talents out here on the web :)

may you find more smiles than frowns in your life today and always :)



<body>