Day 90 - Someday..., originally uploaded by clarity25.

My favorite chocolate is DOVE promises. I like just letting them dissolve in my mouth. It's the best chocolate offered in America. (in my opinion)

This morning I unwrapped one and saw this message inside.

It hit home for me. Who would have thought to look in a chocolate wrapper for a grain of wisdom?

We always put things off for tomorrow with the assumption that there WILL be a tomorrow. But you can't forsee that. It's a common delusion. No one wants to come to terms with their own mortality, but we should really live each day as if it's our last.

Because you never know.

This may seem like a strange question, but I'm curious about the answer to this.

If you could be told the precise date of your death...would you want to know?

Day 90 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 2:33 PM |


3 Comments:


At Friday, January 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

I would want to know.As long as I could know the exact date, time, and way. What about you?

At Saturday, January 13, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

I don't think I would like to know the exact moment of my death for fear that instead of living each day to the last I would instead concentrate on the fact that I would be gone and spend my last days worrying and freaking out.

At Sunday, January 21, 2007, Blogger candoor 

while I don't mind not known, I'd want to know...

yes, Dove promises... I agree... I even wrote a whole entry sort of based on the messages I found as I opened them and rambled on :)

Lindt Truffles are good too...



<body>