Day 86 - Caught in the act, originally uploaded by clarity25.

This morning when I climbed out of bed and passed the bedroom mirror I had to laugh at what I had actually worn to bed last night. Bright green socks and Eric's crinkled striped button-up shirt.

Well...It was a pretty crazy night.

Eric made a joke about joining the circus when he gave me a kiss before heading out of the door.

Have you ever had a nightmare where you showed up at school or at work with only your pajamas? I was thinking how embarrassing it would be if anyone saw me..

But then I thought...

So WHAT?

I really have to let go of my inhibitions. So many people have posted pictures of themselves in their PJ's, with clay facial masks on, dying their hair, in their panties, making outrageous faces and even naked in the shower.

So here I am. 8 A.M., caught in the act of looking ridiculous. In the awkward posture I would make if anyone walked in on me before I had a chance to get dressed for the day.

It's probably the strangest self-portrait in the set.

Well except for the one where I'm chewing on an eyeball....

Day 86 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 2:27 PM |


1 Comments:


At Saturday, January 13, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

I think you look cute. And who cares what you sleep in as long as you're comfortable. My sleeping attire changes constantly. Sometimes it's the tie-dyed t-shirt Loopy sent me, other times a real, honest to goodness nightgown, others nothing at all.



<body>