Day 81 - New Years Eve, originally uploaded by clarity25.

On New Years Eve we decided NOT to go to Times Square with some friends.

Instead we celebrated with my family... It's been 9 years since I've done that. For the first time in a long time, the entire family is together in the same state.

It was a fun night. We ate grapes, drank Champagne, beer and later shots. All my siblings (except the youngest that went to bed early) are in their twenties now. I took a lot of hysterical pictures and we were all cracking up. I can't post any of THOSE pics though. They would kill me.

But this picture in some strange way, sums up the night. It was a blur and I might have had too many glasses of champagne. At one point, I fell over laughing.

We definitely entered 2007 with a bang. Together as a family and created some fun memories.

Day 81 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 2:22 PM |


0 Comments:




<body>