It's saturday night and I'm eating my favorite food in the world...SUSHI!

We're washing it down with cold German beer and watching a movie. It's a relaxing and fun night because we get to sleep in.

Tomorrow is New Years Eve We have two different possible plans for the celebration, but we'll just play it by ear and see where the night leads us.

During the DAY tomorrow, I'm going with my 12 year old sister to a concert.

It's going to be jam packed with a bunch of screaming teenie-boppers. It's sold out and any remaining tickets are being sold for insane prices. It's the biggest event in New York for any child between 7 and 14 years old. I hope I survive this.

Can you guess where we are going? (Only a parent with a pre-adolescent or someone with a little sister would know the answer to this)

One hint. It's a musical based on the biggest grossing film this year for the current "tween" generation. It's bigger than Hannah Montana (another celebrity which she dragged me to meet in the city a few months back HERE) It's sad how I know this stuff. .

I just pray I don't get trampled. Hysterical Teenies are dangerous in masses.

But it will be all worth it when I see the look of pure joy on my little sister's face.

I might not have a chance to update before the next year.

So HAPPY NEW YEARS everyone!!

Day 80 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 2:21 PM |


0 Comments:




<body>