Here's a series of blurry shots taken at our favorite hole in the wall pub.

Everyone was playing pool and I tried to decline because I'm terrible at it. Our friend, Nick wouldn't take "No" for an answer.

So I learned how to play pool last night from a pro. It was fun. Drinking, laughing, music....

This morning I woke up at NOON with a pounding head...

We only had an hour to make lunch, get dressed and clean the house before some more friends arrived.

2 friends from Eric's job and their 3 year old son. He was the cutest little boy I'd ever seen.

They just left and now we're unwinding...

Day 102 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 3:59 PM |


4 Comments:


At Sunday, January 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

I love Pool! Keep it up, you'll get better and better each time. I go every friday night to the pool hall!

At Sunday, January 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

I'm still going with "nice rack" though it's even more appropriate for this picture.

At Monday, January 22, 2007, Blogger candoor 

it is good to have good friends... it is good to enjoy quiet time... it is best to have balance...

At Thursday, January 25, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

I play pool best when drunk, but not too drunk. There's that fine line where I'm great and then I cross it and go straight into beyond sucky.



<body>