Confession: I'm addicted to coffee. When you wake up as early as I do, you need it. I drink about five cups a day.

Yes, I have a problem.

So this morning when I saw we were completely out of coffee powder, I wasn't happy. I rummaged through our cabinet like a crack addict and found a Gourmet Coffee gift box that we received as a christmas gift. When I lifted up the little bags and turned them over, I couldn't help but knit my brows in confusion.

What were my friends thinking?

But I'm desperate.

... which is the better choice for this morning?

Southern Comfort or Jack Daniels?


Day 98 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 6:34 AM |


6 Comments:


At Wednesday, January 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Go with Jack Daniels. You can't go wrong with Jack.

I can't believe there is a Whiskey flavored coffee. Good luck keeping it down! I'm a coffee addict too! I feel your pain!haha

At Wednesday, January 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

This is Sarah by the way!

At Wednesday, January 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Youv'e gotta go with the Southern babe...Mmmm Mmm.

At Wednesday, January 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

I really hope you went with the Comfort, that's like orangey flavor right?
And 5 cups is nothing! When I worked at a coffee shop I drank 1-2 cups an hour for about 8 hours.
It's no wonder I was skinny,I was hopped up on enough coffee to kill a pony!

At Thursday, January 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

I once bought a bag of whisky flavoured coffee from Scotland and it was actually quite nice.

At Sunday, January 21, 2007, Blogger candoor 

*shudder*... I hope you don't get those horrible frontal lobe headaches and back of the neck pains (among others) when you try to cut back a bit... at 5 cups a day, even going twelve hours (like if you slept a long time) could bring on the feeling of cold/flu lethargy as your synapses crave the caffeine...

I know the feeling and go through my Code Red binges, but I always feel best after a month without the drug and when I let regular vigorous exercise turn on the hormones and chemicals that do the job better...

I'll shut up now, but you hopefully know where I'm coming from... I want to read you for another hundred years :)



<body>