20.1.07
Day 100

Day 100, originally uploaded by clarity25.

This is a shot of me uploading that the day 100 photograph from my camera and cropping into the image on my laptop. A picture within a picture.

100 pictures, 1 a day, every day. I'm surprised I stuck with it so far. I didn't think I'd make it past day 50 but it simply became a part of my daily routine. Just like brushing my teeth, taking a shower and eating dinner.

A lot has happened over the past 100 days of my life.

My father returned from Iraq, I went to Las Vegas on Halloween, witnessed my good friend getting married, I celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas with my family for the first time in over 4 years, We moved into a new flat and bought a car. It's the 20th day of the New Year. Thanks to this photo project every day is documented.

It's not just the act of opening up and offering everyone a window into your existance, but it's creating a photographic personal history to reflect on later in life. I've even made new friends along the way.

Thank you to everyone that has come along for the journey so far

and Thank you to those that shared their own daily life through pictures or words for me to view.

265 days to go....

Day 100 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 7:38 AM |


3 Comments:


At Saturday, January 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

I like this project. I decided to start it too with my camera phone. I set up a flickr account and E-mailed the site add. to you. Let me know what you think.
Stacey

At Saturday, January 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

I keep meaning to start this but haven't yet. Sometimes I think "my life is so average what would I photograph?" But like you said, it's a good record of passing time and events. So I may just hop on board.
Oh and the nose picker, it was a she! And she was turned so her back was sort of to me but it was still obvious what she was doing!

At Thursday, January 25, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

I think you accomplish most things you set your mind to, Clarity, so I'm not surprised you've made it 100 days. I'd be more surprised if I made it a full week!



<body>