Day 131 - Reading in the Garden, originally uploaded by clarity25.

This shot was taken in the Garden in the center court area of our apartment. It's quiet and hidden from the public view. A secret hidden garden that not many residents of this building ever visit or even seem to know about. I love how overgrown it is and quiet..

Lately I've been reading a lot of books about historic san francisco and taking walks around the city to view the old buildings. This city has the craziest history I've ever read about. I guess it's understandable considering most of the original residents were argonauts from all over the world that came here hunting for gold.

Right now I’m reading “Bones of Barbary Coast” by Daniel Hecht. My friend recommended it. It’s a little bit like “Davinci Code” meets “The Medium”. Strange book but really interesting…A Paranomal Private investigator comes to SF and starts researching the unusual bones from 1906 buried in the basement of a victorian home in Pacific Heights.

What are you reading right now?

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 2:37 PM |


1 Comments:


At Tuesday, August 05, 2008, Blogger Kathleen 

Savage Arena by Joe Tasker about how he got into mountain climbing. I'm not that far into it, but right now he's climbing the North Face of the Eiger in winter.



<body>