Day 49 - Abre Los Ojos, originally uploaded by clarity25.

Life is strange with unexpected twists and turns in the road. Sometime you're confronted with situations that test your strength. You feel helpless, scared and yet the belief that there's a light at the end of the tunnel keeps you going day by day.

How far would you go to help a friend in need?







When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste...

Could it be worse?

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go

But if you never try you'll never know...

...Just what you're worth

And I will try..
to fix you


Day 49 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 4:29 PM |


4 Comments:


At Monday, November 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

I suppose I'd go as far as that friend would allow me to or if I'd hit a wall and there was really nothing else to do.

I'm so sorry about whatever is going on. Hopefully he can get back on track.

At Tuesday, November 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

I'd go as far as I possibly could but not so far that I damaged anyone else I cared about. Be careful that you don't damage yourself in trying to help someone else.

I hope whatever is going on right now turns ok and that he starts to get better soon.

At Wednesday, November 14, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

I hope I would do whatever I possibly/humanly could to help a friend in need.

Hugs to you, Eric, Celine and John.

At Thursday, November 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Hi Clarity,
I hope you remember me...I have been reading this blog ever since you have moved from Diaryland...but never commented.

I would do my damndest in order to help my friends whichever way I can, but never again will I loose myself in that process.

All the best to you, Eric, John & Celine...trying times are ahead.

Love,

Faz



<body>