Today I had to take our two cats. (Michael --see above picture-- and Fiona) to the Vet for their required health certificate and updated vaccination shots for their airline travel to California.

Michael didn't give me much of a problem. He went into his carrying case and allowed me to close the latch.

But Fiona flipped out.

I tried to lift Fiona up and place her into the case. She started screaming. Her claws came out and she struggled to escape from my grasp. My arms were becoming a scratching post. I managed to get her inside, but she pushed open the door as I tried to close it and lept out.

She hid under the bed growling, shaking, trembling and refused to come out for the doctor's appointment.

Since we were already running late. I just took Michael.

His health is top notch. (although the doctor said he could "lose a few pounds") He took all his shots like a champ.

Tomorrow I will try again to bring our other cat, Fiona to the vet...

....She still wont come out from under the bed.


How do I get her into that carrying case??

Day 14 of 365 day

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 2:02 PM |


0 Comments:




<body>